quinta-feira, 18 de março de 2010

Um lugar chamado Notting Hill

She / Maybe the face I can't forget / A trace of pleasure or regret / Maybe my treasure or the price I have to pay / She / Maybe the song that summer sings / Maybe the chill that autumn brings / Maybe a hundred different things / Within the measure of a day / She / Maybe the beauty or the beast / Maybe the famine or the feast / May turn each day into a heaven or a hell / She / Maybe the mirror of my dreams / A smile reflected in a stream / She may not be what she may seems / Inside her shell...
She / Who always seems so happy in a crowd / Whose eyes can be so private and so proud / No one's allowed to see them when they cry / She / Maybe the love that cannot hope to last / May come to me from shadows of the past / That I'll remember till the day I die / She / Maybe the reason I survive / The why and wherefore I'm alive / The one I'll care for though the rough and ready years / Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears / And make then all my souvenirs / For where she goes I've got to be / The meaning of my life is she / She / She / She
E é com a música de Elvis Costello, tema de "Um Lugar Chamado Notting Hill" que eu homenageio a The Travel Bookshop, fonte de inspiração para a livraria do filme. Vale dizer que todas as cenas foram gravadas em um set de filmagem - aliás praticamente igual à bookshop real, visitada pelos atores principais.
Durante alguns instantes eu me posicionei como a Julia Roberts ao entrar no local, e pude ter noção do que ela viu. Depois fiquei atrás do balcão, como o Hugh Grant, e olhei tudo sob sua perspectiva. Ah, não vou mentir... Adorei!

Um comentário:

  1. Thais, adorei, que lugar mais fofo. Só faltou o Hugh Grant porque a Julia Roberts II estava lá. Você, claro! Sandra

    ResponderExcluir