sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Get lost

I'm sorry / Why should I say I'm sorry? / If I hurt you / You know you hurt me too / But you get lost inside your tears / And there is nothing I can do / 'cause I get lost inside my fear / That I am nothing without you
You're angry / Why shouldn't you be angry? / With what we've been through / Well I get angry too / Chorus / 'cause I am nothing without you
Why should we have taken so long / To be looking inside of our mind?/ Everything we tried went wrong / Are we worried about what we might find?
I'm sorry / But can I say I'm sorry? / If I hurt you / You know it hurts me too / Chorus / And you get lost inside your tears / And there is nothing we can do / 'cause I get lost inside my fear / That I am nothing without you
'cause I am nothing without you / And I am nothing without you / 'cause I am nothing without you / 'cause I am nothing without you
Get Lost by Eric Clapton

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário