sexta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2010

The farewell dinner

And so, along with chocolates and my dear Sisters, friends and colleagues of More House (www.morehouse.co.uk), I had my last supper before I moved. It is a new academic year, and as I am no longer a student, is time to offer my place to someone else.
I was already prepared for this change since July, so I had plenty of time to find a new place to live. And everything went well!
So this week I invited everybody to my farewell dinner. And I was surprised to see the people gathered. They really came to Nando's restaurant at Gloucester Road, and we had a great time together.
As a chinese proverb says - written by Vij on a napkin for me: "Do not be sad that it is over. Be happy that it happened". And now begins a new chapter of my journey...

Um comentário:

  1. Thais, vai ser querida assim lá em Londres, hem? que legal tanta gente comparecer ao jantar de despedida. Você se fez muito especial, até as Sisters estavam por lá, que fofas. Com certeza deixará boas lembranças aos que desfrutaram de sua companhia. Parabéns, Sandra

    ResponderExcluir